Family Docs Rock
Why Family Docs Rock!
- A family doctor-patient relationship is often times one of the most trusted in health care. It is a relationship that both the doctor and patient have been nurturing since a patient’s first visit – and often the patient’s first encounter with the health care system. We know patients count on family doctors and value these relationships.
- Family physicians often act as the central hub for managing your health and provide a higher level of continuity of care.
- Family Physicians play an important role in health promotion and illness prevention, coordinating care with other specialties and health professionals, and advocating on behalf of their patients with respect to the care and services they need in all other parts of the health care system.
Share Your Story With Us and We Will Share It with the Rest of the World!
Help us promote the value of the family physician – in your life and in Saskatchewan. Share your story!
Tell us why your family doctor rocks and we will share your story here on this site and with your doctor. As a thank you, we will send you and your doctor Family Docs Rock! swag.
Send your story to [email protected] and we will share it with your doc and the rest of the world!
What Else Can You Do?
- Say thank you and tell your doc why they rock!
- Tweet it!
- Send us your story by video!
There is nothing better than saying thank you in person but if you can’t, why not share a video? Send your video to [email protected] and we will share it here!
Saskatchewan College of Family Physicians
#105 – 2174 Airport Drive
SASKATOON, SK S7L 6M6
The Alberta College of Family Physicians created the Family Docs Rock campaign to recognize the value of the family physician’s role in a patient’s life. We are pleased to share its brand and identity with the Saskatchewan College of Family Physicians.